Re: Accessibility on Xfce

Hi Gerald,

Gerald Hsiao wrote:
Hi,
I am working on a project which needs accessibility support.
The program works fine on GNOME but fail on Xfce.
A warning message was returned whenever I try to run my program: AT_SPI_REGISTRY was not started at session startup
Is there any way to enable accessibility manually without GNOME?
Currently the accessibility infrastructure depends on GNOME, ORBit/Bonobo do the communication work for accessibility infrastructure.

Regards,
Li