Re: Color blind question

On 3 Apr 2008, at 20:04, Jordi Mas wrote:
Hello,

I wrote a little game[1] that is a brain teaser game. The game has four
puzzles where the user have to remember or identify colors.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/gbrainy/

Don't know what the other puzzles are like, but in the bottom left screenshot, perhaps the problem be solved by using three different- coloured symbols (e.g. red square, blue circle, green triangle), rather than red square, blue square, green square?

I appreciate this would 'train' a different part of your 'brain', however-- i.e. shape perception instead of, or in addition to, colour perception-- but hey, it's supposed to be a game, not a scientific study :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team