Color blind question

Hello,

I wrote a little game[1] that is a brain teaser game. The game has four puzzles where the user have to remember or identify colors.

I got two mails from people telling me that they had trouble with these specific games. I do not think that the puzzles can be adapted for the many types of color blindness existing.

I was thinking of adding an option in the preferences called "Disable color puzzles (for colorblind people)" that will make the game not show these puzzles when the user is playing. There are many other puzzles and the game will be still enjoyable for these users.

Is this a good approach?

Thanks,

[1] http://live.gnome.org/gbrainy/

--