Re: Time for another IRC meeting?

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 11:57:26 -0500
Bryen <suseROCKS bryen com> wrote:

> 1 a.m. UTC would be a refreshing change for me.  :-)  That's 7 p.m. in
> Chicago rather than pre-dawn as many of my other meetings have been!

Bryen, you would say that now wouldn't you :)  0100 is a bit on the
rough side for me, but I will try and join in.

> I'd also like to suggest that we start holding regular meetings.  If
> we want to build up momentum, then we can't have occasional meetings.
> Perhaps for now, we should do bi-weekly?

I will try and make as many of the meetings as I can, hopefully I can
turn from lurker to active participant.

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team.
awafaa opensuse org | http://opensuse.org/GNOME

http://www.wafaa.eu