Re: Mousetweaks usability discussion

On 31.10.2007 13:44, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 19:20 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le samedi 13 octobre 2007, à 14:25 +0200, Francesco Fumanti a écrit :
> > During the accessibility summit last weekend, an new accessibility
> > application called Mousetweaks was presented:
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2007-October/msg00022.html

[...]

we are discussing about an 'input devices' capplet, so not sure how this
fits in. Maybe we should look at how mousetweaks could be integrated
into this new capplet, although it would add lots of settings just for
the mouse.

Any other comments?

Yes. It would be nice if you had a look at the discussion thread
on d-d-l.

I'll reiterate my main points here:

* I think MouseTweaks should become a part of the control center

* MouseTweaks settings should go into the mouse capplet (see Denis'mockup)

* the MouseTweaks daemon can hopefully move into gnome-settings-daemon

Jens