accessible remote and 64 bit support

Hi list,
  I would like to know if there is any remote software for a Windows box that can connect to a ubuntu or any linux box for that matter that will allow me as a blind user control my linux box as I do with terminal services. A lot of software like radmin and vnc don't have sound support, only terminal services. Any help on this would be appreciated. I'd imagine that I could connect to a windows box via remote desktop terminal services with audio so why not the other way around?

Also, my friend wants to know, since he is going to get an insane machine, wants to know if orca will support 64 bit processors. I told him yes but just want to confirm. Thanks.

Cody