RE: how to configure gnome-orca?

Hi all

Jude, the first time you launch Orca it should display the configuration preferences dialog.
At this point you can select which synth and adjust parameters regarding speech and braille, key echo, magnifier, etc.
You also can access to initial configuration from a text console by running
Orca --text-setup
Or orca -t

For more details please see Orca documentation at
http://live.gnome.org/Orca

You also can subscribe to orca-list mailing list for further help

Hope this help

Regards

Javier