Re: [Usability] Discoverable off-screen window dragging

On Nov 29, 2007 8:44 PM, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
On Nov 29, 2007 5:14 PM, Matthew Nuzum <newz bearfruit org> wrote:
> Also interestingly, when you view the menu with alt+space the Move option
> doesn't list the Alt+F7 keyboard shortcut. That hinders discoverability a
> bit. Thanks for the tip, I've wished for this before.

Um, it does here.  What window manager and version are you using?

2.2.20 I think. I guess I'm not confident on how to tell what window manager I'm using. Metacity or compiz fusion, since I've not done anything to change that. It's Ubuntu 7.10 with effects enabled.

http://code.bearfruit.org/~matt/altspace.png

If this is a bug I'm happy to file it.

--
Matthew Nuzum