Leaving gnome-mag maintenance

Hi,

I'm sending this e-mail just to announce that I'm leaving the
gnome-mag maintenance. I will still make releases since a new
maintainer appear.

I really liked the time that I developed for it, the people that I
known, and all the things that I learned during this time. This was
very amazing!

I would like to continue, but the tasks that I think that must be
addressed are very time consuming and I don't have the time to code
them, or better, I need this time to others things that I think that
is more important in this moment of my life. BTW, there are some
people working with magnification and I believe that we will have
better magnifiers soon.

I hope to contribute again with the GNOME project sometime in the future.

I'm also sending this e-mail to know if someone want to pick up this
module maintenance and to say that I will be here to help with any
doubt about the code.

Best regards,
Carlos.