Re: How to Implement ATK for a custom widget?

Hi Gautam,

We have some great documents on live.gnome.org. Please take a look at
http://live.gnome.org/GAP/AtkGuide . Maybe
http://live.gnome.org/GAP/AtkGuide/Custom is what you want.

And you can take a look at GAIL's code as a reference. It implements
accessibility feature for Gtk+.

Regards,
Li
在 2007-05-23三的 19:46 +0530,Gautam Ravi写道: