Re: Orca under Debian?

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 10:33:45PM +0100, Christian wrote:
> Running latest Debian Etch and i cant get Orca to work on it. I can't find
> all dependencies.

Make sure you have an entry for the experimental distribution listed in
/etc/apt/sources.list, then try
aptitude install gnome/experimental
and then try installing the gnome-orca package, also from experimental. If
that doesn't work, I would suggest mentioning on the list which dependencies
fail to be found, since in that case it's probably a bug.
aptitude install gnome/experimental && aptitude install
gnome-orca/experimental should work. (I haven't tried it myself yet, though).