Re: Which event is generated when a widget is shown

Hi Alexander:

> I have a strong experience with GUI programming with Delphi (Lazarus &
> FreePascal for Linux) where there is the OnShow event. It is generated
> when the widget is shown and in most cases its contents are already
> displayed(drawn). It looks like there isn't such at-spi event.

There is an object:state-changed:showing event you can look for.  It
will be issued for all objects as they appear.  So, if you know the last
widget that will be shown, I guess you could look for the event on that
widget.

Hope this helps,

Will