TTSynth Is Here At Last
- From: Janina Sajka <janina rednote net>
- To: Orca screen reader developers <orca-list gnome org>, Linux Screen Reader <lsr-list gnome org>, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, blinux-list-bounces redhat com, emacspeak cs vassar edu
- Subject: TTSynth Is Here At Last
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:39:09 -0400
The premier Text To Speech (TTS) software synthesizer for Linux is now
available for immediate on line purchase and download using a credit card!
Available Modules Include:
* IBM's incomparable IBM TTS text to speech (formerly called
* Gnome-Speech patched for use with LSR and Orca
* The TTSynth Speakup Bridge for screen reading with Speakup
* ttsynth_say binary for the CLI or for use in scripts
* Also supported by Emacspeak KTTS, and Speech Dispatcher
Available Languages For Linux
The best is also very affordable. Your first language license is only $40 USD
and each additional language license is only $20 USD, when obtained at the
Use your credit card to purchase and download TTSynth now, and start
enjoying the best software speech available for Linux today.
Go to http://TTSynth.Com.
We provide TTSynth in both .rpm and .deb packages to make it easy to
install TTSynth on Fedora, Ubuntu, and most Linux distributions which
utilize these package managers.
TTSynth is a product of Capital Accessibility, LLC.
Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.202.595.7777; sip:janina a11y org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC http://CapitalAccessibility.Com
Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada
Learn more at http://ScreenlessPhone.Com
] [Thread Prev