Re: [g-a-devel] Status of IBM a11y
- From: Bill Haneman <gnome billhaneman ie>
- To: Peter Korn <Peter Korn Sun COM>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Status of IBM a11y
- Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:54:50 +0100
Peter Korn wrote:
I'd just like to echo what Peter and Jason said. I certainly appreciate
the work of IBM and the individual contributors whose work has been done
under IBM's sponsorship, and hope to see more of it in the future.
As someone working for one of those small number of companies working on
GNOME, Mozilla, etc. accessibility, I couldn't agree with you more. I
am appreciative of the contributions IBM has made to our work - perhaps
in the future we will see a resumption of their effort.
] [Thread Prev