Re: [g-a-devel] Status of IBM a11y

Peter Korn wrote:
Hi Jason,

As someone working for one of those small number of companies working on GNOME, Mozilla, etc. accessibility, I couldn't agree with you more. I am appreciative of the contributions IBM has made to our work - perhaps in the future we will see a resumption of their effort.
I'd just like to echo what Peter and Jason said. I certainly appreciate the work of IBM and the individual contributors whose work has been done under IBM's sponsorship, and hope to see more of it in the future.

Best regards,