[ANNOUNCE] gnome-mag-0.14.5 (Unstable)
- From: "Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes" <cerdiogenes yahoo com br>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] gnome-mag-0.14.5 (Unstable)
- Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:12:20 -0300
* What is gnome
provides a command-line interface for standalone use, although its primary goal is to provide a set of magnification services for use by other client applications and assistive technologies.
Download at the usual place :
* What's changed for gnome
* Isolated the X11 dependency, making easier to support others graphical environments.
* Improved the magnifier compositor performance, through the elimination of X11 sync calls.
* Create an applet to apply colorblind filters.
Thanks for Daniel Ruoso for the ideas! I also did a small video of it http://www.gnome.org/~carlosd/colorblind.mpeg
where you can see the filters in action. This is only to motivate you to go download it, go compile it, go test it, go hack it and help us improve it :-)
* Fixes for bugs #436894, #404448, #408133, #416911, #422361, #438591 and #442219.
Thanks for the translations:
* Ihar Hrachyshka (be latin)
* Gil 'Dolfin' Osher (he)
* Alessio Frusciante (it)
* Dziumanenko Maxim (uk)
* Where can I get it?
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes
"Unix, was the distilled essence of operating systems, designed solely to be useful. Not to be marketable. Not to be compatible. Not to be an appendage to a particular kind of hardware..." (Doug McIlroy)
] [Thread Prev