Re: Fedora vs Ubuntu

fedora fc-6 has a disk -99 error problem that's a show stopper for text installs too and that problem is so bad a linux user in India now has a blog up on the web about this error and that one so far as I know uses no accessibility assistance. So the disk -99 error is effecting far more than the accessibility users community.