Re: Orca and minimalist X environments (was Re: accessible routers)

Hi.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 01:25:42PM +0100, Tomas Cerha wrote:

> The command `xclip' allows you to operate X selection from the
> command-line.  In Debian, it comes in the package of the same name.
>
> Best regards, Tomas.

Thanks for the info.  If I ever need to go back to using the console for
console apps, I'll remember it.
It will require several extra steps to get the same results as I would
have running everything in Gnome, but it is good to know there is a
solution.

          Kenny