Re: accessible routers
- From: Jan and Bertil Smark Nilsson <jbsn tpg com au>
- To: Cody Hurst <churst35 verizon net>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: accessible routers
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:24:48 +1000 (EST)
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Cody Hurst wrote:
I'd like to know if anyone has suggestions for accessible routers.
like dsl routers. When I say accessible I mean that the configuration
web interface is easily configurable and doesn't keep refreshing and it
is not too graphical.
I'm using a Billion 5100 ADSL/router. It offers both telnet access and a
web interface. I use links2 to access it, and I don't have a problem with
refreshing. If I did, I would turn off autorefresh. I don't believe in
using GUI when there is a text-based program that will do the job.
Bertil Smark Nilsson
] [Thread Prev