Accessibility of gnome-controlcenter?

Hi all,

I've noticed that by default in Feisty, the administration menu seems to be gone, and all of the functions it contained can now be accessed via the gnome-control-center. My concern is that unless I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be a way to navigate the control-center UI efficiently via the keyboard. Granted, it is possible to tab to, and then press enter on each function's corresponding button; However, I don't see any way of quickly jumping to a desired function. As an example, under administration, if I wanted to get to the sound preferences, I could do so relatively quickly by pressing S a couple of times. Are there plans to implement first letter navigation into the control-center's UI? If this isn't going to happen any time soon, is there an option somewhere to easily restore the administration menu?

Thanks,

--Al