Re: Gaim and orca

Hi,
You can also use the flat review keys to locate the text box with the
chat history and when there use numeric keypad slash, (left click) this
will place focus in the history box and you can arrow up and down that
box. As soon as you type something, focus will return to the textbox
where you type. This works on my Ubuntu latest Feisty and has workt
earlier as well.
/Krister