Questions about FC6 Zod Live CD?

Hi all,

I am attempting to test the Zod live CD and have a few questions.
First, I am able to boot the disk and run Orca. After Orca completes its initial setup, it is necessary to logout of gnome and then log back in. At this point, I'm pressing control alt backspace to restart the GDM. I'm not sure if I'm actually logging back in, because there isn't any startup sound, and when I type the commands that should run Orca, I'm not getting any speech, or noises indicating CD activity. Do I need to actually login with a specific username and password?

on a somewhat related note, what resources are available for accessibility issues specific to fedoraCore? Are there any lists or wikis where I should be seeking answers to questions such as the one above?

Thanks,

--Al