Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee

I noticed this posting via this blog - http://www.themuso.com/blogs/TheMusoGNOME_Accessibility_bright_future

I'll like to join this listing and am interested in helping to make accessibility better in Gnome. Some brief information about myself, I'm a IT manager for a Deaf owned and run company in UK - http://dering.biz which does deal with a wide range of various disability (I hestitate to use the word disability as I don't consider myself disabled however I'm profoundly deaf and my preferred language is BSL (British Sign Language).