ANNOUNCE: gnome-mag 0.14.8 (Stable)

* What is gnome-mag?

gnome-mag provides a command-line interface for standalone use,
although its primary goal is to provide a set of magnification
services for use by other client applications and assistive

Download at the usual place:

* What's changed for gnome-mag 0.14.8?

   * Correct English spell errors (bug #470524).

I released a version yesterday, but I think that this new one is
important, since we are starting string freeze and these string errors
are very important IMHO.

* Where can I get it?

Source code:
MD5 sum: db4a0956944d558fa04754e8cfe6fb8d

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes