ANNOUNCE: gnome-mag 0.14.8 (Stable)

* What is gnome-mag?
===================

gnome-mag provides a command-line interface for standalone use,
although its primary goal is to provide a set of magnification
services for use by other client applications and assistive
technologies.

Download at the usual place:
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-mag/0.14/

* What's changed for gnome-mag 0.14.8?
==================================

   * Correct English spell errors (bug #470524).

I released a version yesterday, but I think that this new one is
important, since we are starting string freeze and these string errors
are very important IMHO.

* Where can I get it?

Source code:
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-mag/0.14/gnome-mag-0.14.8.tar.gz
MD5 sum: db4a0956944d558fa04754e8cfe6fb8d

Enjoy,
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes