Re: New versions of Espeak

Hello,

Le samedi 09 juin 2007 �1:45 +0200, Gilles Casse a �it :
> Jacob Schmude wrote:
> > I've just upgraded Espeak from 1.22 to 1.26 and the Espeak gnome
> > speech driver has stopped functioning for me.
>
> This is probably related to the list of languages which is longer now.
> I will try to continue to dig this issue.
> At the moment, here is a short fix:
[...]

For the archive, this issue has been fixed in eSpeak 1.27.

If you still meet issue with test-speech crashing when the long list of
voices is displayed, please install a very recent version of
gnome-speech (note that if the old espeak-synthesis-driver process is
still running, nuked it before running the new test-speech).

Best regards,

Gilles

--
Oralux.org http://association.oralux.org