How to build Evolution from svn?

Hi,
I am trying to build Evolution from Subversion but am encountering
errors.
Configuring works and i get the message to type "make" to compile Evo,
but when doing so i get a lot of errors. Now here's where my terrible
memory for syntax comes into play, because i don't know how to capture
the error information so that i can share it with the list, so i guess
that my first question would be how to record errors to a file for easy
attaching.
Tnx for any answers you can provide.
/Krister