Re: command for accessible suse install

Hello,

I use to work with SuSE tech support and their still just down the
hall so if your having specific issues let me know off list and I'll
try to get them to help you out.

From what I remember with SBL, it should detect your braille display
automagically at boot up at the beginning of installation and start
the text mode for you with Braille support enabled.

If it's not detecting it, your display may not be supported or you
could have unearthed some other kind of strange problem.

let me know how you get on.