Invitation To OPEN HOUSE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naveen Kumar <nav007 gmail com>
Date: Apr 18, 2007 5:05 PM
Subject: Invitation To OPEN HOUSE
To: oriya-group lists sarovar org

Dear Friends,
                   CDAC Mumbai is organising an OPEN HOUSE on the 21st April 2007 at its Juhu campus where delegates can interact with our R&D staff and get a feel of the various research/development/educational activities in progress at the centre. This will broaden their exposure to the field of IT and pave way for closer interaction with CDAC Mumbai. There will be demonstrations of systems developed by us, presentations by some of the reseachers, etc. This is also an opportunity for people to get a feel of our research labs and know more about our educational programs.

We invite you, your colleagues and your friends to the open house. Please find a poster about this event at:
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/design/corporate_site/override/images/OH-Poster2007.pdf

We request you to pass on this information to others and also publicise the event among your colleagues and friends.

--
Thanks & regards
Naveen Kumar

( http://moebiuscurve.livejournal.com/ )