Re: accessible install of ubuntu 7.04

Ahhh, you were looking at a different page than I was. The start-up guide that you mentioned doesn't really explain what to do.

I was looking at some instructions on the Orca wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuEdgyEft

Try that; it should work.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --