Re: accessible install of ubuntu 7.04

Hi Alex,

I'm not sure that there is anything newer than what you found, but I installed 7.04 yesterday using the 6.06 documentation, and it didn't appear that there were any significant changes that invalidate the 6.06 instructions. There were a couple of quirks (an _ was read before the button names, and I couldn't get the laptop key binding to work, unless they are different from what the wiki says they are), but I got through the install. There were also delays at times when something was being fetched from the cd, so this is something to be aware of.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --