Providing General Support (was RE: backup applications and speech)

Hi Henrik, all.

> We obviously need to welcome the new users arriving, but we should
> perhaps start thinking of ways to connect them with the wider Free
> Software community for general support. I made a post [1] in our forum
> relating this earlier today. But I'm interested to hear other ideas as
> well.

I agree that being connected with the wider Free Software community is
valuable.  But there will always be the "What is the most accessible package
to do x using access method y?" questions. So.... What about expanding the
Accessibility area of the Ubuntu Wiki so that users could start filling in
details about the software they find most useful, the software they find
least useful, any tips and tricks, etc.?

Take care.
Joanie