From: "Christian" <christian08 runbox com>
Date: September 5, 2006 1:01:45 PM CDT
To: chomiak charter net
Subject: Re[2]: Cannot boot latest Ubuntu Edgy

Hi Cheryl,
Oh, you just saved me another CD!
I just had a sighted friend here who is not very used to computers, but he told me that the Linux kernel was loading but after a minute or so the screen became blank. We waited about four minutes after I just for fun pressed any key but nothing happened! I really hope that they get this resolved soon since I want to try out Orca!
All the best,
Christian