Re: [gnopernicus on debian etch]

Hi,

Rylan Vroom wrote:
Hello, is that installing gnopernicus howto written by nath in 2002 still reliable for setting up gnopernicus under debian?

No. In fact, if you want a gnome desktop with gnopernicus you don't have to compile anything all of the more current packages can be gotten via apt-get from the Debian unstable branch. Honestly, rather than using gnopernicus you should try Orca. It is a much better screen reader solution for gnome 2.14 and 2.16.

If not, can someone please point me to a better howto.

I don't know of any howtos, but like I said if you have apt-get to look at your Debian unstable branch apt-get the gnome package group as well as xorg and anything else you need.