Linux desktop accessibility demo - which programs should I install

Hi,

I'll talking about accessibility in general and I would love to show a (more or less) working linux desktop solution for blind people since everybody I know uses Jaws/Windows :(.

What should I install to be able to show that? Gnome, KDE, it does not matter as long as it works and is stable enough to show it working.

Language is not a problem for now, since it's only a demo. So, it could be in english. I would setup a computer just for that so I'm free to choose the distribution.

Thanks, Eduardo.

PD: I know I will have to learn how to interact with the system, that's ok, I'm trying to save myself the time to choose the right combination of software so that I can concentrate on how it works from a user's poing of view.