Reminder: GNOME Accessibility Summit - October 8th

Hi All:

Just a friendly reminder that the GNOME Accessibility Summit is still on
for this coming Sunday, October 8th.  The agenda is here (we'll be
flexible and can make last minute adjustments if need be):

In addition, directions to the MIT Media Lab are here:

MIT Media Laboratory
Building E15
20 Ames Street
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307

I'm looking forward to a great day!  If you need to reach me, call
877-625-7090 - that usually gets me wherever I want to be reached (home,
office, cell phone, etc.).