Re: Ubuntu Edgy Eft Live CD f5 menu

if you suceed in doing this plkease I beg you give me the download link to the customized iso I could sure use this.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 10:22 PM
Subject: Ubuntu Edgy Eft Live CD f5 menu

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to remaster the Edgy Eft Live CD so that the F5 - 3 screenreader option is permanently enabled?  Can I do this as an option in isolinux.cfg, or is it something more involved than that?  Also, is there any way I can create a static orca-customizations.py file that could be used by the Live CD user (so they don't have to go through the Orca Preferences menu at every logon?  Basically, I'm trying to make a custom Live CD that's as easy as possible to use for a Linux neophyte blind user.

Thanks,

Eric