Re: Openoffice.org 2 and java-accessibility-bridge

Hi Jan:

For Orca and OOo, we're focusing on the new UNO<->ATK bridge work being done for OOo 2.0.3 rather than depending upon the current method. As such, your best best is to probably wait until OOo 2.0.3 is available:

http://development.openoffice.org/releases/OpenOffice_org_2_x.html

Hope this helps,

Will