Re: Question about Orca and gnopernicus.

Hi:

I believe main idea is that you have a choice about the screen reader that works best for you. That is, rather than having to switch between screen readers for each application, the most likely mode of operation is that you will choose the one you prefer for the overall desktop experience.

Hope this helps,

Will