debian gnome accessibility questions

1) Can gnopernicus be run from the live gnome iso or was gnopernicus and accompanying software omitted from the live CD?
2) I have an unstable debian box and didn't install the desktop
environment on it. What would I need to download from the gnome.org distribution so that I could build an accessible version of gnome where gnopernicus can actually speak oonce it's done? I figure to provide debian festival as the speech server unless gnome has better stuffalready available from gnome.org. garnome has a script and installs well onto slackware but I never could figure out how to get it talking though it did play the sound card as gnome started up so I prefer to go with the real version if at all possible.