Re: Where to find more orca documetation.

You can also find them here:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/orca/docs/doc-set/orca.html

This link will give you the latest stuff we've checked in. As Mike says, however, it is still a work in progress and we'd like your constructive feedback and questions. In addition, I'm working on getting us a more friendly URL to handle the overall project. When we get that up, I'll post it.

Hope this helps,

Will