RE: Where to find more orca documetation.

Hello Luke,
> One thing I noticed was the document that was loaded into
> StarOffice for reviewing.
> I checked out the latest Orca CVS, and didn't find any docs
> that were similar to what was shown.
>
> So where can I obtain these docs? In particular, where can I
> find out the particular keystrokes for use with the number pad?
The document we used in the demo and in the booth can be found at
/orca/docs/doc-set/orca.html if you have checked out the source.  Please
note that there is a lot of work to be done on the documentation so if
things don't seem clear feel free to ask questions.
Mike