From:
Andrew Hodgson
To:
Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 5:53 AM
Subject: RE: FC5 fresh install defaults to runlevel 3?

Hi,

if you do the install using text mode it will default to runlevel 3 and also will not do the first boot sequence unless you start the command. In Suse there is a command to start this first boot procedure in Yast over SSH, which is how I get servers up and running at work - over the SSH interface for initial installation, then connect over SSH and do the initial config from running the yast script.

Andrew.