From: gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org on behalf of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Wed 22/03/2006 15:54
To: Gnome accessibility
Subject: Re: FC5 fresh install defaults to runlevel 3?

RE: FC5 fresh install defaults to runlevel 3?interesting.
This is definitely a nice value add in terms of accessibility, but am I
missing something, or is this a new feature in the release of FC5?  I've
been doing
telnet based text installs of fedora for years and have always
come up  in runlevel 5 and needed to run firstboot until now.

--Al
Block quote start