From: remus draica [mailto:rd baum ro]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:34 PM
To: satyanarayanamurthy tanikella gmail com
Subject: Re: Question about Gnopernicus.

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 18:54, Satyam wrote:

Hi,

First you need a new version of gnopernicus;-). You can download one
from ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gnopernicus/1.0/. The last
version is 1.0.3.
After that you have to run
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	make
	make install

Regards,
Remus

PS: write to me about all errors during this process. It is possible to
have some, depending on the development environment on your computer.