accessebility suggestion for Ubuntu 6.06 LiveCD

Hello,

My suggestion is to turn on the accessibility Technology by default
and to have accesskeys to start Gnopernicus or what ever program they
use for persons with motor difficulties. I assuming that the for 'Lesser
visual impairment' there use just another theme to change the
appearance of the Screen. To find a way to do this with a accesskey
should be not a problem. The option "Mmoderate visual impairment'is a
problem anyway because the magnifire option in Gnopernicus don't work
very well.

On this way eg a blind person can start Ubuntu and when the system is
up and runing start Gnopernicus using a accesskey.

I'm not a Linux expert and don't know whether it is possible to solve
the problemes like taht  However I know the way you have to activate the
accessebility option im Ubuntu 6.06 does not work very well, too.

Petra