Firefox accessiblity

Hi all,
I am not sure whether I should be writing to this
list of firefox/mozilla list. If this is not appropriate
forum kindly let me know.

I am trying to automate firefox using at-spi/dogtail.
However, when I traverse the tree for Gecko app,
it just gives me access to main application and the
frame window.

Most importantly I am trying to click on the dialog
boxes poped up by javascript. The tree just gives
me the frame of the dialog, but not access to the
Ok/Cancel button or text of the dialog.

Do I need to customize the firefox code to get the
access to these elements? Is there some work already
going on to make firefox accessible.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish