Re: Dectalk 5 test results.

Adam Myrow writes:
>There is also a very annoying bug in the Dectalk 5.0.  If you use any of
>several compound words that start with "fire," it pronounces them weirdly
>with a phantom Euro symbol getting inserted, then proceeds to butcher the
>rest of the line.  Anybody else hear this?  Examples of words that trigger
>this are firetruck, and fireflies.
Yep, it took me a little looking around to see that was exactly what
was happening.  A truly bizarre bug is it not?  I wondered whether it
was something to do with the emacspeak interface but apparently not.
regards
Peter
--
Peter Rayner: LSCE/IPSL, Laboratoire CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
address: Bat. 701 LSCE - CEA de Saclay