Re: **Fwd: Re[4]: Problems with gnome-speech

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 20:59, Roland Zitzke wrote:

Hi,

> Does anyone know an easy way to trace the data flowing accross the Corba
> interfaces (ORBIT)? My first guess for the problem would be one of those
> popular 32bittype-to-pointer conversions. I went through the speech driver
> code for festival but didn't find anything relevant.
> /Roland

Try to run festival-synthesis-driver in a debugger "gdb
festival-synthesis-driver". Before that, check for any festival related
process in memory and kill it.

Another idea is to change in festivalsynthesisdriver.c file the "#undef
FESTIVAL_DEBUG_*" lines with "#define FESTIVAL_DEBUG_*".

Hope this helps,
Remus