Re: Java-access-bridge

I work on Fedora Core 4 personally and have compiled java-access-bridge before.

Assuming that you installed jdk1.5.0_02, you would have to do the following
export JAVA_HOME=/opt/jdk1.5.0_02/
export PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH

If you intend to compile java-access-bridge for making freetts, then
you might also have to play around with CLASSPATH and add all the jar
files like freetts.jar, jsapi.jar, freetts-synthesis-driver.jar, and
directories for JAVA_HOME/lib, JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext.

Aditya