Problem with gnopernicus and dectalk

Title: Message
Hello

I have just installed gnopernicus and software dectalk.  However, I'm not getting any speech.  The dectalk is working correctly, and when I do test-speech it also works correctly.  However, when I go to change the synthesisor to dectalk, (by going preferences, speech, voices, select absolute voice), the only server listed is gnome speech festival.  Does anyone have any idea why this is?  Surely if test-speech sees the software dectalk, then so should gnopernicus, or do they search for servers differently?

Any ideas will be greatly apreciated

Many thanks

Alastair Irving
e-mail: alastairirving19 hotmail com