Re: Is Debian appropriate for accessibility?
- From: Tomas Cerha <cerha brailcom org>
- To: Lorenzo Taylor <lorenzo taylor homelinux net>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Is Debian appropriate for accessibility?
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:05:08 +0100
Lorenzo Taylor wrote:
> The source package however installs fine with the current Debian packages
> with the exception of python-pyorbit, which seems to be out of date.
The package python-pyorbit is available from Debian experimental.
Best regards, Tomas.
] [Thread Prev